The Original AeroPress Coffee Maker
Simple, convenient, easy, and fast brewing. The Aeropress produces aromatic and flavourful coffee, with the convenience of being portable and without the expense of a espresso machine.
The AeroPress coffee maker has become a brewing device known around the world for its outstanding coffee and ease of use. Using an AeroPress is a fast, easy and convenient way to brew exceptional coffee when you’re home, in the office, or even camping – all you need is water!
The AeroPress heightens the sweetness and body in each cup, ensuring a blissful cup of coffee each time you use it.
The light weight, easy to clean design of the AeroPress has made this coffee maker known for its use while travelling ensuring you always have a quality coffee wherever you are. Take it camping, boating, hiking, travelling and the AeroPress performs while remaining a functional everyday home and office coffee maker.
The AeroPress makes smooth, rich and fast coffee anywhere.
- Total Immersion Coffee
- Perfect Grit free black coffee
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Brewing Capacity – (296ml)
- Weight – 226g
- Dimensions – 14cm x 11cm x 10cm
- Quality - Made in the U.S.A
1 x AeroPress Coffee maker (Latest Model in production)
- Filter Cap
- 350 x Micro Filters for AeroPress or the equivalent of 1-year supply
Portable Hand Grinder (Available here) for maximum freshness and flavour
Able Level Pour Kettle (Available here) for precision pouring
The Film-maker (Available here) - our most popular blend for brewing with an Aeropress
How to Brew with AeroPress Go
Here’s our quick guide to brewing Bliss Coffee with the AeroPress Go:
- Prepare clean fresh water at a little above 90 degrees Celsius.
- Place one paper filter in the AeroPress filter cap. Rinse the filter with the hot water, then twist it onto your AeroPress.
- Grind up your beans to a medium fine-grind, similar to a metal filter coarseness and fill with the included scoop.
- Place the AeroPress over your mug or container and empty your ground coffee into it.
- Pour in your hot water. Up to the circular ‘2’ mark on the AeroPress will make an espresso shot, whereas up to the circular ‘4’ is closer to a long black.
- Use the included paddle to stir the coffee grounds slurry for about 15 seconds. Put the plunger in the AeroPress.
- Wait and steep for 30 seconds. Your Bliss coffee is brewing.
- Press down on the plunger, pushing coffee straight into your mug. Plunging should take about 10-20 seconds – listen for a hissing sound that tells you when all the liquid is pushed through.
- Add more water or milk (hot or cold) to taste, then enjoy!
No one recipe will make your perfect brew. Experiment and change things up for yourself. Try changing the grind, using more water, or less, steeping the coffee for longer or shorter. Find your own way to press your favourite cup of Bliss Coffee.