A to Z of the Hunter Valley
Author: Bliss Coffee Roasters Date Posted:13 October 2020
With spring well and truely upon us, we've been exploring our own backyard more and more.
Here's our A to Z of things to do in and around the Hunter Valley.
- Audrey Wilkinson Wines, 750 Debeyers Road, Pokolbin
- Bliss Coffee Roasters, 1/37 Shipley Drive Rutherford
- Camping at Lemon Tree Passage
- Dairy - Binnorie Dairy, 25 Lodge Rd, Lovedale
- Equine, Wine and Dine at Murchessons, 294 O'Connors Rd, Pokolbin
- Finchley Cultural Walk, Yango Track, Big Yengo, 2330
- Ghost Hunting tours at Maitland Gaol
- Hike Mount Sugarloaf
- Icky Sticky Patisserie, 2/27 Belmore Rd, Lorn
- Jubilo Gelato, 8/1A Ken Tubman Dr, Maitland
- Kayaking on Lake Macquarie
- Laps at Go Karts Go
- Morpeth – boutiques, cafes, galleries & the first inland port
- Newcastle Memorial Walk
- Ocean Baths at Newcastle
- Pinot and Picasso, 395 High St, Maitland NSW 2320
- Queens Wharf Hotel, 150 Wharf Rd, Newcastle NSW 2300
- Ride a camel on the beach with Oakfield Ranch Camel Rides
- Smelly Cheese Shop, 2144 Broke Rd, Pokolbin
- Tocal Homestead, 957 Tocal Rd, Paterson
- Undercliff Winery & Gallery, 152 Yango Creek Rd, Wollombi
- Barrington Volcano, now Mount Barrington, 4x4 & hike up to the top of the peak, which last erupted more than 45million years ago.
- Watagans State Forest Scenic Trail Walks
- ‘X’ Marks the Spot with Hunter Valley Treasure Hunt
- Hire a Yacht on Lake Macquarie or from Port Stephens and explore the waterways
- Hunter Valley Zoo
This was a tough list to make, with so many things to do!
What would have made your list?
Any secret places you want to share with us? We'd love to hear!