Bodum French Press Chambord Copper
or 4 payments of $10.68 with InfoIn Stock
CHAMBORD is a true original – the timeless and classic French press coffee maker designed in the fifties.
The french press is one of the world’s classic coffee makers. The Bodum Chambord French Press pays tribute to the original french press design but features a hint of contemporary design as well.
The french press, or plunger, is one of the simplest ways to brew coffee: combine hot water and coarse coffee grounds and let it sit. Wait four minutes, then pour out the coffee.
The 3-piece stainless steel filter allows aromatic oils and micro-particles to enter your mug, contributing to a full body and rich flavour, while reducing paper filter waste.
Traditional methods were not environmentally sensitive, but since the 50’s, Bodum has adopted new technologies and practices to reduce their ecological footprint.
The borosilicate glass carafe and handle are both heat-resistant. The carafe, stainless steel frame, and stainless steel filter system are all dishwasher safe.
Bodum Chambord French Press Features
- Stainless-steel Finish – A modern take on the classic coffee brewer.
- Simple Design – User friendly and easy to use, thanks to a few reliable parts.
- Multi-Purpose – Brew hot coffee, cold brew coffee, or tea in this versatile brewer.
- Rich Flavour, Full Body – Brew coffee that expresses its full range of flavour via the stainless-steel filter system, which allows coffee oils and micro-grounds to enrich your final cup.
- Long Lasting – Heat-resistant borosilicate glass and a stainless-steel frame and filter system will last for years.
- Environmentally Friendly – New processes for the chrome plating processes have a small, sustainable footprint. No need for paper filters means no paper filter waste.
Hand Grinder (Available Here) for maximum freshness
The Treehouse Blend (Available Here) for a strong, chocolatey flavour in your French Press
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the CHAMBORD on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water. i.e. 3 cup plunger = 3 scoops of coffee
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger.
- Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of coffee.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*Measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.
Check out our French Press brewing guide here