Strong, sturdy and compact, Grindenstein will hold your used espresso coffee grinds until you're ready to put them on the compost (your plants will thank you!).
When every cup of coffee’s made, grinds are produced – a fact you’d be well aware of, if you’ve got an espresso machine. A fact that presents a conundrum: how to dispose of this oily, compacted mush, after you’ve enjoyed a brilliant blend?
Grindenstein is the answer. Coffee grinds is actually a really great fertiliser for your plants – so while you’re enjoying your favourite, roasted beverage, your plants can savor the flavour as well!
With Grindenstein containers, you’ll never again have to worry about how to save your grinds.
Specifically designed to absorb impact, Grindenstein features an unbreakable, zinc-plated steel bar, coated in patented Santoprene rubber, so you won’t damage your group handle – or make a huge racket - trying to free the compacted grinds!
Loosened grinds are caught by the handy plastic container – making it simple to just empty them upon the garden.
Being environmentally conscious has never been easier – or more enjoyable!
Features of the Grindenstein:
- Designed in Australia.
- Santoprene rubber surrounding a zinc-coated steel dump bar protects your group handle, while ensuring a quiet, sturdy surface for dumping grinds.
- Non-slip Santoprene rubber base.
- Includes a booklet on the uses of coffee grinds.
- Specifically designed to be stored on the drip-tray of an espresso machine, reducing clutter in your kitchen.
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe.
- Small Grey (Out of Stock due to Manufacturing Delays)
- Small Black
- Small Red
- Large Black
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $12.49 with Info