Grind anywhere, easily and on-demand, keeping your coffee optimal for brewing.
The Rhino Hand Grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee on-the-go; for travel, work, or even just at home. With a smooth grinding motion, quality materials, and a convenient 42-gram capacity, the Rhino Hand Grinder is a perfect choice for manually grinding your favourite coffee beans.
Rhino Hand Grinder Features:
- Quality stainless steel housing which makes cleaning easier and reduces static
- Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory providing peace of mind
- Conical ceramic burrs which stay sharp longer, don't rust and are easier to clean
- A simple adjustment method for a range of grind types
- Ample capacity - can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
- A convenient and protective carry bag
- Smooth grinding motion
- Superior particle size distribution
Hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may
- be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
- For an espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level, then ease off 1 notch.
- It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker, more oily roasts
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee.
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling
For best results, whole beans should be stored airtight until you’re ready to grind and brew.
Airscape (Available Here) keeps coffee beans fresher, longer by eliminating light and air.