16OZ (90MM DIA) PLA WHITE LARGE LID
These lids are made from Ingeo™, an ingenious bioplastic made from plants not oil. These large lids fit all our 8oz, 12oz, 16oz and 20oz 90mm diameter BioCups.These PLA lids are certified commercially compostable.
- Diameter top: 94mm
- Product size: 18mm W
- Carton size: 49cm L x 40cm W x 28cm H
- Carton total weight: 4.16kg
- Pieces per carton: 1,000
- Pieces per sleeve: 50
- Designed and produced specifically for our BioCups to ensure a leak-proof seal every time.
- Strict quality control standards ensure critical tolerances are maintained and guarantees a leak-free secure fit every time.
- Our bioplastic lids are made from Ingeo™, an ingenious bioplastic made from rapidly renewable plant-based resources.
- Bioplastic has 75% less embodied CO2 emissions than conventional plastic and can be commercially composted. They are certified industrially compostable to AS4736. They provide an option to divert waste from landfill wherever commercial compost facilities are available.
- Our new and improved PS plastic lids are ergonomically designed to enhance your takeaway coffee experience. Our range includes a variety of shapes and sizes, including a new white sipper lid with an extended, spill-free spout. PS lids cannot be composted but should be disposed of in the recycling stream. Note: black plastic is not recyclable.
- Our takeaway coffee cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life.
- We offer custom embossing and colours on cup lids – minimum order quantity is 1 million units/size.