The Bod by BodyBrew
Cold Brew Coffee System
or 4 payments of $21.00 with InfoIn Stock
The Bod by Body Brew makes brewing cold brew easy and stylish!
Make up to 700ml of cold brew coffee concentrate in 12hrs
Easy to brew, clean and store!
Cold brew coffee is easy to brew and store, thanks to the Body Brew Bod Cold Brew coffee maker. This all-in-one device is made of three primary parts: the brew chamber, the extract chamber, and the micro-mesh stainless steel filter.
To make up to 700ml of cold brew concentrate, simply put coffee grounds in the steel filter, add cold water, allow the coffee to brew for 12-24 hours, then flip the device over. The rich, creamy cold brew concentrate will filter into the extract chamber.
The extract chamber can be detached from the rest of the device and topped with one of two easy pour twist caps for easy storage and no-spill pouring. The primary material is Health Safe Tritan, which is spill-proof, leak-proof, shatter-proof, and extremely durable.
The Body Brew Bod Cold Brew also comes with a shot glass, a recipe guide, and a removable count-up timer can be attached between the two chambers, indicating how long your concentrate has been brewing. Note: the count-up timer is sold separately and is not included with the unit listed.
If you like simple, easy to make cold brew coffee, then the Body Brew Bod Cold Brew may be the perfect cold brew coffee maker for you.
Body Brew Cold Brew Features:
- Rich, Refreshing Cold Brew Coffee – Brews cold brew coffee that’s rich, balanced, and refreshing to drink year-round.
- Stainless Steel Micro-Filter – Filters the concentrate without producing paper waste and encourages a thick, creamy body.
- Super Durable Tritan – Built will spill-proof, leak-proof, and shatter-proof Tritan.
- Portable Extract & Storage Chamber – Detaches from the brewing chamber for easy storage and portability.
- Easy Pour Twist Cap – Pours cold brew concentrate with ease and without the risk of spilling.
This Product Includes:
- 1 Bod Cold Brew Maker
- 1 Bod Brew Shot Glass
- 1 Additional Easy Pour Twist Cap
- Recipe Guide
- Health Safe Tritan, Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 32 cm tall, 15.5 cm wide
- Dishwasher Safe
- Capacity: 700 ml of Cold Brew Concentrate
Place the free-standing coffee filter on your countertop. Add 225g (1/2 pound) of extra coarse ground coffee. We love using the traveller in ours!
Twist and lock filter cap onto filter.
Insert filter cartridge into bottom of brew chamber. Screw filter cartridge in to tighten.
Flip brew chamber over. Add 1.2L (5 cups) of water or fill to the top of the brew chamber. If you use less coffee, use less water, but the coffee/water ratio should always stay the same.
Screw the extract chamber (top chamber) to the brew (bottom) chamber
Flip the BOD® for a few seconds and then flip it back to the brew cycle position. This maximizes the saturation of the coffee grounds and also helps to prevent any dry grounds at the end of your brew cycle. For a richer and bolder coffee extract, flip the bod over for a few seconds again near the middle of the brew cycle, and then return it to the brew cycle position.
Brew for 12 – 72+ hours at room temperature NOT in the refrigerator. We generally brew for 48hrs, depending on the blend. If you like it stronger, you can brew the grounds longer.
Brewing at room temperature will maximize extraction and flavour.